Our Past TeaBoxes
Christmas at the Castle
- Lemon Sherbet: black tea with lemon and ginger - 50 gr. (Exclusive)
- Pumpkin Juice: herbal tea with apple, pumpkin, quince, chocolate and popcorn - 50 gr. (Exclusive)
- Hogsmeade handmade candle - 100% soy (300 ml) peppermint and spruce smell and wooden wick - created by us (Exclusive)
- Handmade notebook with recycled paper and Owl&Letter art by TJ Lubrano (Exclusive)
- Golden Snitch silver pendant
- Print Hogwarts Map (42x30 cm.)
- Postcard with William Morris design - Houses of Hogwarts, created by us (Exclusive)
- Christmassy Dobby bookmark designed by us (Exclusive)
Extra: Ollivanders sugar wand with cotton candy flavour, ideal to sweeten your teas + Bag of Candies Bertie Bott’s (Almost) Every Flavour Beans
Thanks to Raquel @raqreads and Karla @miss_arte for these marvellous pics.
Alice in Wonderland
- Alice's Tea: white tea sparkling wine strawberry taste - 30 gr. (Exclusive)
- Mad Hatter print created by us (Exclusive)
- Chesire Cat postcard designed by Bookmarks10 (Exclusive)
- Magnetic bookmarks White Rabbit / Chesire Cat by Bonitismo
- Mini-button badge It's always tea time
Extras: We're all mad here bookmark by Seven Colors Books (Exclusive) + Queen of Hearts candy bag
Thanks to Yaiza @nubedeenero for these awesome pics.
- Two postcards inspired by Lazarevo and Tatiana and Alexander, designed by us (Exclusives)
- Lazarevo bookmark with double-sided design, created by us (Exclusive)
- Handmade candle - 100% soy (200 ml) vanilla and créme brûlée smell and cotton wick, created by us (Exclusive)
- Summer Garden tea: blend of Russian black tea with citronella - 50 gr. (Exclusive)
Mother of Dragons
- I am the blood of the dragon print designed by us (Exclusive)
- Mother of Dragons bookmark with double-sided design, created by us (Exclusive)
- Handmade candle - 100% soy (300 ml.) mulled wine scent and wooden wick, created by us (Exclusive)
- Our three teas inspired by Game of Thrones: Valyrian Fire, Winter is Here and the exclusive monthly tea Fire and Blood.
Thanks to Maite Vela @maiitevela for this amazing pic.